1. Select Settings → Ticket Forms.
2. Click the +Add Form field to add a new form.
3. When you click Add Form, you can enter the name and description of the new form you will create on the page that appears. You can create the fields you want to see in the form with drag and drop.
4. If you want the request form to be shown to the end user, check the “Customer can edit” option box. You can fill in the consent text field.
5. In the image below, you can see the fields that Grispi brings by default and cannot be removed in the selected request fields section. In the existing ticket fields, you can see the data fields you have already created.
6. You can start using the new ticket form you have added by clicking Save.
Link to your form: (tenatname).grispi.com/requests/user-forms/(form id)