You can customize your tickets fields to collect more information about your customer or their issues.
To Add Custom Field;
1. Click Settings → Tickets Fields.
2. Select a field type you want to use from the pop-up window.
Grispi offers you many field types. For more information about customizable field types, please visit the article “How can I customize data fields?“.
3. Add name and description for the field type.
4. Select an option for Permissions.
The area will be visible to the customer or agent. You should therefore enter a title and description for your customers or agent to see.
Agent only: Can only be edited and viewed by your agents.
Editable for Customers: End users can fill in form fields.
Read-only for Customers: End users can only view form fields.
5. Determine your choice of requirements.
If the agent needs to fill in the field to resolve the request, select the “Required to resolve” tab.
If the customer needs to fill in the field to send a request, select the “Required to send a ticket” tab.
6. Click the Save button.