With Grispi, you can group your team members according to common criteria. Groups contain only your team members. For example, you can group your employees according to departments such as marketing, logistics, accounting, etc., and assign support tickets according to departments.
1. Click Menu – Settings – Users.
2. In the window that opens, click the Add group button.
3. Type the group name you want to create in the field.
4. The group you created is displayed at the bottom of the page.
5. You can specify the Group members by clicking Edit next to the group name.