Every ticket has a life cycle. The lifecycle is the time the record spends from the moment it arrives at Grispi Support until it is resolved.
- The first time a Grispi Support request is received, it becomes a record and is automatically set to New.
- Set to Open when a delegate is assigned to the ticket.
- If the agent has a question for the customer, the agent sets the recording to Pending.
- When the agent resolves the issue, it sets the record to solved.
- After a certain number of days, the registration is automatically Closed and archived for later reference.