You need to add agents to your Grispi panel to manage different channels such as email, chat, call center where your customers can reach you.
1. Click the Add button next to the home page. Click on User in the drop-down menu.
2. On the Create user page that opens, click on the Role section. Select the Agent role in the pop-up window.
3. Fill in the contact details and password section on the Create user page. Click the OK button.
4. You can view the agent you added in Settings – Users.
5. The page that opens shows your users and their roles. You can enable or disable user roles through this field.