You can create your own macros from within the application by following the steps below.
- Go to Admin > Admin Panel > Templates.
- Select the Templates page. When the page opens, you can see the existing templates and start adding new templates from the +Add Templates field.
- On the template creation page, you can create your template by filling in the template name and action fields.
You can select the fields in the text that you want to be auto-filled in the “Select an available placeholder” section.
The fields are as follows:
- Your primary email address
- Primary telephone number of the appointee
- Full name of the customer
- Customer’s primary phone number
- Primary e-mail address of the appointee
- Your primary phone number
- Number of the ticket
- Subject of the ticket