1. Select Settings → Ticket Forms.
2. Click the +Add Form field to add a new form.
3. When you click Add Form, you can enter the name and description of the new form you will create on the page that appears. You can create the fields you want to see in the form with drag and drop.
4. In the image below, you can see the fields that Grispi brings by default and cannot be removed in the selected request fields section. In the existing request fields, you can see the data fields you have already created.
5. You can start using the new ticket form you have added by clicking Save.
6. To use the ticket form you have prepared, click on Forms on the Home page . The forms you create are listed in the form of a drop-down menu. You can see the forms you can use for different types of tickets in this area. When you create a new ticket or edit an existing ticket, you can select the forms you have created from the forms field.
7. You can customize fields for each form you create. This ensures that you get the information you need for each form and avoids complexity. According to the ticket form you select, the ticket fields differ.